IT Project Manager with Business Intelligence
Location: Hartford, CT Area
This employer is the leader in digital physician engagement. As a digital broadcasting company, we help the world’s leading hospitals, medical device and medical education companies create and distribute trusted educational content to maximize engagement with physicians, allied healthcare professionals, and medical students. Our clients rely on us to deliver measurable results by expanding their reach through the Social Network. The Network includes affiliated broadcast channels featuring educational content from some of the world’s top hospitals and physician experts.
Responsible for all aspects of internal and external facing information systems and software including: technical, and end-user, implementation, modifications, upgrades, processes, support, and training. Manage the entire Software development Lifecycle for products. Research and recommend the next generation of platform features and enhancements.
• Deliver excellent user experiences.
• Evaluate, prioritize, and develop product specifications.
• Create project scope, deliverables timelines and budgets in collaboration with leadership and client relations
• Ensure requirements are effectively translated to outside Developers.
• Manage scope and schedule of development projects. Monitor the progress towards critical milestones.
• Oversee the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of assigned projects.
• Evaluate and recruit new developer resources to build a deep bench.
• Optimize work streams and processes for the development projects
• Actively monitor, track and report project tasks, timelines, attainment of milestones and overall quality of project deliverables.
• Communicate capabilities to new and existing clients to support sales and client relations team.
• Ensure that the project/feature is fully and successfully deployed so that benefits can be realized
• Drive work to completion, clarify vague areas and eliminate obstacles.
• Get things done On-time and On-Budget
• Oversee hardware/software and tech support directly or through contracts with outsourced vendors
• Other tasks as assigned
• BS Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems
• 5 year’s work experience performing a substantially similar position
• Experience in solution development, enterprise architecture, web-based applications, cloud service, cyber security, training, user support and agile project management.
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools (e.g. Waterfall, SDLC, Agile)
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills. Will present business application by writing specifications and working with the developer staff.
Technical Skills or Knowledge in:
HTML, Adobe, SQL Some knowledge of CRM applications is a plus
Mobility to work in a typical office setting and use standard office equipment, vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone. May involve walking, climbing, stooping, light lifting, Accommodation may be made for some of these physical demands for qualified individuals who require and request such accommodation.
Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, 10 days paid
vacation, 8 days for personal time off/sick days, 6 paid holidays.
If interested please send resume in Microsoft Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org