Job Description: Water Client Service Leader
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Water/Wastewater Expert to lead client engagement and business development activities for municipal water infrastructure and water resources clients in the Texas market (Austin, Houston, Fort Worth, & Dallas). As their business services have grown, they remain committed to a work environment where everyone is valued for his or her ideas, experiences, and contributions. Just imagine a place where you work on projects that are meaningful to you, where you play an active part in shaping your career journey, where your co-workers are invested in you and your success, and where you are encouraged to do your very best. If you have the experience and enjoy working in this type of environment, we want to hear from you!
• Creating client business planning strategies and pursuit plans for new water and wastewater business in Texas.
• Developing and managing proposal efforts and presentations.
• Negotiating critical issues with top-level engineers and leaders of other organizations.
• Taking responsibility for an important segment of very extensive and highly diversified engineering projects, critical to overall company objectives.
• Deciding the kind and extent of engineering and related programs needed for accomplishing company objectives.
• Performing advisory and consulting work for company as a recognized authority for broad program areas or on specialized area of importance.
• Assisting on individual projects with other engineers, etc.
• Participating in professional societies relevant to the industry.
Required Skills: EQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree
• 12 years of related experience.
• Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Municipal water and wastewater business development experience in Texas.
• Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Strategic thinking, time management and planning skills.